For sale is a full Rotax race package (can also run in TaG).
Chassis is a Birel RY-30 S4 with only a handful of races on it. I purchased it in December of 2013, raced the season finale, and won. Prior to that it had one nationals weekend and a handful of club races, and that is it. Chassis is in excellent condition.
As for the engine… all internals are new. Engine was rebuilt last spring and it only has about 6-7 hours on it since the rebuild. All parts were purchased new from Rotax and engine was built by a certified Rotax shop (CMP). The exhaust Plenum was also rebuilt over the winter, so that has zero hours on it. Sealed and includes Passport. Engine is very strong.
I wanted to point out some items as well as mention a few that were not pictured, but are included:
- 1 set of Douglas Magnesium Black Wheels
- 4 sets of Mojo D2′s (One set has one race on it, one set has 2 races, rest have 3 but have plenty of life left for practicing)
- 1 set of Mojo rains (Pictured on the kart. These are used and are good for practice or maybe as an intermediate tire as a track is drying).
- 1 Brand New Battery
- 1 Duraboost Trickle Charger (only 1 month old)
- About 2 dozen gears (some never used)
- 5 chains
- Handful of carb jets
- Jet Holder
Asking $5300 OBO as a full package.
If you are just interested in the kart only or the kart and some of the parts at a lower price point, feel free to make an offer based on what you are looking for. Please note I will not sell the parts separately unless the kart sells first. Located near Charlotte, NC.
Any questions can also be posted here. Thank you for looking!
Pics below. Please note stand not included.